The M Family | Orange County Family Photo Session

If I were to give a one word description about this family, it will be: well-dressed. Does that count as two? Seriously, just look at them. I've seen them dressed not for a photoshoot and they are still the best-dressed family I've ever met. But that's just outwardly. Inwardly, they are a wonderful family that loves and gives themselves for Christ and the church. I was lucky to have met Emmanuel in my last term at the Bible school that we both attended (called the Full-Time Training in Anaheim). I then got to know his wonderful wife and sweet kids, who likes to visit us during our team time. They are now in Boston, serving the Lord there (and Lanore pregnant with her 4th baby EEK! Boston, look out for a well-dressed baby coming your way soon! Okay, I've used the word well-dressed too much now). I'm so lucky to have shot such a lovingfamily. With all that love and energy oozing out from the 2 boys to their youngest brother. And that sun. Oh man. #WhatMoreCanIAskFor #PerfectDay


































Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto