J & H | San Francisco Engagement Session

So it all started with Henry texting me in December 2014

"Hey guess what"
Me: I have a place to stay? (that time I was moving from Anaheim back to San Francisco).
Henry: No and I don't know how I would know that.
Me: So what is it?
Henry: Julia got engaged.
Me: Whaaaaattttt?? To whoooooooo???
And he sent me the picture of them both and texted "you know this guy?" What a trickster.

I'm sure you've been waiting for this post since....last year when they got engaged and married. Haha. I apologize. But here it is! I will post their wedding pics soon. I knew Julia & Henry since college. We hung out a lot with the same group of friends. I was soooo happy when I heard the news. We all kind of expected it to happen, and I'm so glad it did. The Lord has created another wonderful love story.















Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto