The J Family | Fullerton Family Maternity Photo Session

One of the reasons why I was in hiatus was because I was in a Bible school program in SoCal. Through this program, I've met so many different people from all over America and touched by their testimonies of how the Lord brought them there. One of whom was Tim and his family, who are from Connecticut. Interestingly, we met briefly at a lunch event in spring 2013 but never saw them or knew who they were again until fall 2014. When I first met Levi in 2013, he was a very heavy baby. I was very surprised to see a very familiar face in boy form. Still pretty heavy ;)  I'm blessed to have been given this opportunity to shoot their beautiful family. May these photos bring back the fond memories during Bible school, especially in the cool crisp air of fall (I mean, we all suffer from the SoCal summer heat, right?).












Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto