The Wons | Southern California Wedding


You know you will have an awesome shoot when you say "just be natural okay" and this is the pose they give you:
(I also must add that they did this simultaneously!)

Although our post wedding shoot didn't last that long because Mr. Sun checked out within 30 minutes or so, he did give us some beautiful light while he was with us.
Ashley is a dear, dear friend of mine and had been a fabulous stylist on some of my photoshoots. So she knows how to pose ;)
Listening to their testimony had really strengthened my faith. All I can say is "Wow, only God can bring someone from Taiwan and America together". I also forgot to mention that Johnny's vows were the best and most beautiful vows I've ever heard in my life! Everyone was tearing up...well, maybe except Ashley's dad. I thank you for the opportunity to shoot for them and of course, congratulations on your new journey!


For photographers, here's a tip: whenever possible, always ask the bride's brother to come along. Although they might not seem happy, they are very useful.



Comments

Post a Comment

  1. Good to know about your wedding photography services. Searching for best local wedding photographers for wedding of my cousin at one of lovely NYC wedding venues. Hope to find a professional soon!

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto