The Lees | Southern California Cerritos Family Photography Session

I had the privilege to shoot the Lee's family this month. It was my first time shooting such a big family: 9 adults, 3 kids and 2 babies! It was a fun (and tiring) experience. It was challenging yet a joy when I scanned through the images on my laptop and saw all these precious moments captured :)




Baby Eden doesn't like to be thrown up and down. But she sure loves kisses! ;)



This picture just makes me laugh out loud every single time. It describes what the whole portrait session was like ;)


After a couple of shots, Nathaniel gave up and decides to plop down face first.


My favorite part was shooting just the kids and having all the adults behind me entertain them with all their strength. When seeing this picture, it makes it all worthwhile :) Thank you, Frank!





Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto