The C Family | San Francisco Family Session

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!

I will start this year not procrastinating. That's right. I will post a shoot I did last year. Tee hee!

The Chanpongs are the kind of family that looks like they came out of a magazine. So you can imagine how my little heart leaped for joy when Leslie asked me to take their family portraits. Their house also looked like it came out of the magazine: a vintage shack in their backyard and a blossoming peach tree with a bucket that just happens to be there? What more can I ask for? They recently had baby Oliver, and even though I rarely see him, his intensely round head and an even more intense eyes will be missed dearly as they will soon be moving to Boston. I still remember vividly how he started picking peaches from the tree while I was focusing on his parents, and started munching away. I hope to see you soon (maybe for your next family portrait? ;] ) in Boston! 
All the best for 2013 :)













Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto