J + A | San Francisco Engagement Session

When I first heard they were going get married was through his sister. She told me that he was going to hire me as their photographer so I was anxiously waiting for the day that he will ask me. I would avoid as much eye contact as possible because I know Adrian is a bit intimidating when he looks at people (har har har just kidding).
This was how I remembered what our conversation was like:
Adrian: Hey Inez..so April told you right?
Me: -___-" yes.....do you have a theme in mind?
Adrian: I want it to be vintage (me: YES!), with old luggages (me: ooooh) and more props (me: yes yes yes!).
Me: when do you want to shoot? (insert desperation here)
Basically, the story behind why I was so excited besides that I'm a photographer was that I've always been head over heels in love with green wedding shoes and will die if I get to shoot one of those styled weddings or engagement sessions. Luckily Adrian & Jen gave me the opportunity to do it. Ladies and gentlemen, here's my first approach to a "green wedding shoes styled shoot" if you will, and to the most good looking bride-to-be!
Thank you Adrian & Jen!
(Your wedding pictures will soon follow. I promise!)














And last but not least, here's a surprise picture for you. My assistant who is always on set during the coldest days ;)


Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto