Carl & Leticia | Hayward Wedding Photography

A wedding I've shot a loooooong long long long time ago. I posted it up because I'm getting more into weddings now. And I feel that these pictures are "up to par", if you know what I mean. And I'm proud of that, because this was my first real wedding I've shot...yes, my first 10+ hrs wedding. I was helping out my friend Ezzy, and it was her first wedding too if I'm not mistaken. So here we are, a commercial/advertising and fine art photographers shooting a wedding together. Exciting isn't it? Good thing we are A+ photographers so we got winning shots ;)

I remember so clearly until this day, that night I had an epiphany of why wedding photographers charge an arm and a leg. I was seriously sore by that night during the reception (I now get sore the next day. Maybe professional photographers don't get sore anymore) because I was carrying a 10 pound equipment all day long. Not to mention running around here and here, and holding it for a few minutes waiting for The Moment. Try it yourself with 10lbs weights for 10 hours, and you'll want to pay $$$ for your wedding photographer. Appreciate wedding photographers please. And feed them well. Ahahaha..anyway...here are some of my favorite shots.





























Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto