Hung + Judy | San Jose Wedding

Had the pleasure of shooting with Unni last week. I'm getting used to shooting 12+ hour weddings now. I'm now starting to expand my "wedding" lens collection, and I must say I need to start expanding my comfy black flats collection as well ;)

Let me start with the bridal party portraits, because that's my favorite time of the day :)
I can pick the location where light is the prettiest and I can tell these people what to do..just like a fashion shoot!










Judy knew she had a long night of smiles ahead of her, so this was the most natural smile she could pose for me:










Anyhoo..here are my favorites from the rest of the day. Enjoy! :)





























Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto