SFSU Graduation 2012

Congratulations to the class of 2012!!!

Boy oh boy, I've never seen such a big graduating class...7928 graduates! They didn't even have time to call the name one by one, so there's that awkward silence/moment of not knowing who is going up and what is going on...until they go down, of course. Then they can leave. A very unusual graduation, I agree, but smart. But! I loveee graduations, no matter how burning hot it was (stupidly I remembered to bring my sunglasses but took out the sunblock from my bag!). I just love the positive energy! Oh the smiles! The happiness is just contagious! :D I think no other event has such positive energy..coming from 7928  people + families & friends. Nope, I don't think so.


you can never go wrong with creativity

still on the phone on the way up to the stage

I feel ya bro

Awwww

smart....and not happy?

pure joy

My loyal assistant

Yayyy the Giant has finally graduated!!!

Had to this whenever someone wears reflective shades, right?



Check out my sunburn yo



Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto