S & G | Eagle Vines Golf Club American Canyon Napa Wedding

I had the pleasure of photographing S&G's wedding at Eagle Vines Golf Club in American Canyon a few months back.

You've probably seen their engagement session at Lands End and how they braved the wind (and the cold brrr). Well...they brought the wind to their wedding day haha. The bride expected it to be sunny & provided fans for the guests but it was a nice overcast day that provided beautiful light!

Anyway, question for you all: have you heard of a girl named after her uncle? 

Yeah, me neither....

...until this wedding day and met one. And witnessed the sweetest relationship between an uncle & his niece. She also performed for their first dance, which is 'I see the Light'. It was very heart-warming and let me just say - live music always wins over the Spotify playlist. Always.

The bride also spent so much time personalizing every single detail. Ugh I love. I specially love the boba drink seating chart idea. So did all the guests cause there were barely any leftover for me to try 🥲

Anyhoo - enough with the words. I feel like I'm back in high school typing an essay lol. I'm not good with words so I present to you their wedding day.....














































Venue: Eagle Vines Golf Club, American Canyon | Planner: Smitten Kiss | Photo: Inez J Photography | Video: Indigo Sky Studios | Makeup: By Liann | Florals: Red Bud Florals | DJ: DJ Nocturnal | Boba: Brew Cha | Photo Booth: Creative Corner Rentals | Rentals: Joe Squared Productions

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto