bedtime stories

Believe it or not..I robbed the library. Just kidding. I borrowed 90 books from the library...all by myself. I went back and forth 2x to the main library, once to the 19th ave branch. My car became a gas guzzler.

 The librarians probably thought I'm one of those crazy people in the children's area where adults are not supposed to be there without a child. But all that is worth it, especially after coming out of the library and I saw this awesome sunset (twas one of those hot days).



Woke up at 6am on a saturday, picked up my assistants, got to school by 7.45am. Was a bit devastated to find the door locked. Parked my car at the parking garage, brought down all the props, carried it up 2 blocks up the hill (with a bit of cursing that if the door is still locked when I get there....they will see the other side of me that no one ever saw), and was relieved to find the gallery door open at 8am.

Oh the joys of photoshoots!

I have been wanting to do this shoot since forever. A big thanks to Bethel who drew the big bad wolf and cut it out for me when I was exhausted sleeping the night before. Thanks to Liz who helped me return all the books while I'm having a major stomach pain. Thanks to Valeria who tried to do makeup :) and also helped making the manmade wind. Thanks Carol for being an awesome stylist who takes care of the clothes when I'm busy thinking of lighting and props. Everything was exactly what I imagined it to be. HUGS for everyone!

Model: Sarah Stoch from Look
Makeup/hairstylist: Valeria Lucanova from Cinta Aveda
Stylist: Carol Tseng
Assistants: Liz Chuah & Bethel Lu








Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto