The Sims family picture

The Sims is one of my favorite young families. They had a baby boy named Judah that I took pictures of when he was still a baby, and now he's really smart (like, really) and knows how to rock Jordans. Judah is a small boy with a big personality (see last picture, you'll know what I mean), so I really enjoyed my time doing this shoot. I shot this some time during June. Here are some of my favorite shots. Enjoy!

ps: I'm really thankful for the opportunity to take pictures of your family, J & R!






Comments

Post a Comment

  1. Love the family and the photos!!! Judah has so many facial expressions, such a wonderful baby model!!!

    btw, Inez I love your blog!!!

    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto