B & C | Hoʻomaluhia Botanical Garden Engagement Session, Honolulu Hawaii

I did a photographer swap during our Honolulu trip. I couldn't believe that I was able to take these photos in just 15 minutes! There were taken at Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden and there were mosquitoes everywhere (I got bit of course) and the park was closing in 30 mins. Even though it's possible, I definitely do not recommend it as I wasn't really able to get to know the couple well enough to tell their story. But alas it was just a photographer swap and I was happy with the results!

Looking to travel abroad for your engagement photos? I have locations on my bucket list and am happy to give you a special deal. Hit that contact button above and let's chat :D









Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto