The Snow Queens

This is the first time I shot 2 models at the same time. The reason? Cause I had a bomb MUA ;) We did 3 different looks for this shoot and I went an hour over my studio time cleaning up snow. (Sorry freshmen who had the studio after me). Also I would like to give a big thanks to Ashley, who had terrible stomach cramps that day but decided to not bail on me. She even stayed throughout the whole shoot.

It was the most hectic day of the semester. I got the 1st floor studio, which is a big NO NO if you have a big production like this. We need to put up the backdrops ourselves, which is hecka heavy (there's like a 50 pound weight on them and all of us almost got our hands crushed in the process) and 90% of the backdrops only have 1/2 life left in them. I had to continually go up to the 4th floor issue room to get new backdrops. I learned my lesson. NO MORE 1st floor studio. EVER.

Although the other look was rejected and I wasted a good $100 renting out the clowns, I got the shots I needed for my portfolio class. I'll say, the snow queen shots are the money right there. Thank you to the awesome Victoria for making it happen, her husband who drove to Kryolan, pleaded them to open the door and got another bottle of paint and also did 99% setting up the backdrops, and the beautiful Morgan & Maggie who fell into my trap (hehe) and needed to shower for 2 hours to get the paint off. Hats off to my awesome team!

Model: Morgan Olson & Maggie Graves from STARS
MUA & Hair: Victoria Boggiano
Stylist: Ashley Liu
Assistant: Liz Chuah












Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram @inezjphoto